The Centre for Gender Studies of Panteion University in collaboration with RIKK – Institute for Gender, Equality and Difference of University of Iceland and the Center for Gender Research of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) invites you to the 4th Online Policy Discussion Panel entitled “Migration and Gender during the pandemic” for the project “ProGender: A Digital Hub on Gender, the Covid-19 Crisis and its Aftermath”, funded by the EEA Grants.
- Tatiana Panastasiou: Protection Associate of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Olga Lafazani: Adjunct lecturer at Democritus University of Thrace, Postdoc researcher at the Hellenic Research Foundation
- Nadina Christopoulou: General Secretary of the Hellenic Council for Refugees and co-founder of Melissa Network
- Anna Maria Wojtynska: Anthropologists, Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Iceland
- Alma Belem Serrato: Licensed Psychologist, experienced in working with refugees in Iceland
- Sonia Ahmadi: Activist, public speaker, entrepreneur and Research Advisor at NTNU
- Sanna Julie Rødsten Jacobsen: Volunteer in the Norwegian Red Cross, organizer of integration activities specifically aimed at young girl refugees
Chair of the discussion panel:
Nelli Kambouri: Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Gender Studies, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
The lecture will be conducted in English.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 944 7121 7372
With live streaming on Facebook @ProGenderproject
ProGender: A Digital Hub on Gender, the Covid-19 Crisis and its Aftermath, is funded by the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (EEA Grants 2014-2021)